Eric Kedrosky, Director of Cloud Security Research, Sonrai & Dan Woods, Principal Analyst, Early Adopter Research
On-DemandView on Demand
Organizations around the world have recently been forced to rapidly shift to a mandatory work from home (WFH) arrangement. Even for those already operating with remote teams, this shift is causing disruption that likely changes how we approach information security moving forward. Join us as Dan Woods, technology analyst and founder of Early Adopter Research, and Eric Kedrosky, Director of Cloud Security Research and CISO of Sonrai Security, pinpoint five areas that must be addressed so these security problems can be prevented. The webinar will address questions such as:
- How WFH is built-in for companies who have properly implemented public cloud?
- How does remote working impact security practices and what has been learned so far?
- Why have practices such as segregation of duties become more important?
- Should remote working accelerate and broaden zero trust implementations?
- What best practices companies can put into place to secure their infrastructure to make WFH seamless?