Sonrai Security Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
A purchase or payment will not increase or improve chances of winning.
1. Sweepstakes Description: The Sonrai Security RSA ticket and $1,000 USD AMEX gift card Sweepstakes described at http://sonraisecurity.com is being sponsored by Sonrai Security, Inc. (“Sonrai Security”). Sonrai Security invites eligible individuals (“Entrants”) who visit Sonrai Security (the “Event”) to submit an entry to the Sweepstakes. An entry is submitted when you successfully complete all entrant steps as outlined in Section 4. One winner will be selected in a random drawing on April 1, 2022. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on February 1, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. EST and ends on April 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sonrai Security’s clock is the official clock and sole determinant for the purposes of a valid submission in the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Canada and USA (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state or country of residence, whichever is older) as of the date of entry who attend the event. The Sweepstakes is not open to any current students or any employee of a competitor of Sonrai Security. In addition, the Sweepstakes is not open to any agent or employee of Sonrai Security or its affiliates or marketing firms, or to any immediate family or household member of those individuals.
4. How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. To Enter on Sonrai Security Sponsor page at https://sonraisecurity.com/ticket-rsa/ during the Sweepstakes period and provide all relevant information as indicated on the form. By submitting your information on the associated website you permit Sonrai Security to collect and use your information for the purposes of entering you in this Sweepstakes.
b. To Enter Online through Sonrai Security: Visit https://sonraisecurity.com/ticket-rsa/ during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions for Sweepstakes entry, which includes listing your contact information and registration email, to be collected and used by Sonrai Security by submitting your information on the associated website.
Entries submitted through completion of the Directions must be received by the Sonrai Security during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Drawing; Odds; Notification: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received (“Prize Winner”). The Prize Winner will be notified via email at the conclusion of the sweepstakes. All Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that they include along with their entry current and valid contact information. Returned or undeliverable notifications may result in the forfeiture of the prize. Where not prohibited by law, the Prize Winners may be required to execute and return to Sonrai Security a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release relating to Sonrai Security’s publication of the Prize Winners (collectively, the “Affidavit”) within 7 business days of attempted prize notification in order to claim the prize or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entrants. The Affidavit must be in the form provided by Sonrai Security.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
The Prize Winner will win one RSA full conference pass with an approximate retail value of $1,995 USD and one American Express Gift Card value at $1,000 USD. Prizes are subject to availability and Sonrai Security reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are limited to that specified above; all other unspecified costs, fees, and expenses associated with prize award, receipt, and use are solely the responsibility of the Prize Winners. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. Delivery of prizes may take approximately six to eight weeks from the date of receipt of the Prize Winner’s signed Affidavit (if applicable) and/or IRS 1099-MISC form. Should a Prize Winner not complete such applicable forms or confirm all dates and details for such Prizes as reasonably requested by Sonrai Security within 7 business days, the applicable prize will be forfeited.
7. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use a Prize Winner’s name, biography, likeness, photographs, video, voice, opinions, and any statements attributable to him or her for promotional purposes by Sonrai Security in any manner or media without notice, additional permission, or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. Agreement to Official Rules and Decisions: By submitting an entry, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sonrai Security, which decisions shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation decisions regarding eligibility, the selection of the Prize Winners, and the interpretation of these Official Rules.
9. General Conditions: All prizes are awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Sonrai Security reserves the right to modify the Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Official Rules, any use of automatic, programmed, or like methods of entry (e.g., bots or scripts) will void all submissions by such methods. Sonrai Security reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sonrai Security’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if any factor beyond Sonrai Security’s reasonable control – including but not limited to viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, and technical difficulties or failures – corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sonrai Security reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sonrai Security reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sonrai Security’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
10. Failure to Comply with Official Rules: Without limitation, a Prize Winner may be disqualified with any prize forfeited due to any of the following: (i) the Prize Winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules; (ii) the Prize Winner is found to be ineligible; (iii) the Prize Winner fails to respond to the prize notification within three days after its transmission or mailing; (iv) the return of two attempted email notifications as undeliverable; (v) the Prize Winner fails to respond to any other notice within three days after its transmission or mailing; (vi) the return of any other notice as undeliverable; or (vii) the Prize Winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and return to Sonrai Security the Affidavit within 10 business days of attempted prize notification (if requested by Sonrai Security, except where prohibited by law). In the event of disqualification of a Prize Winner, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random.
11. Indemnification: By submitting an entry, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Sonrai Security, together with its affiliates and marketing firms, and their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, and agents (collectively, “Sonrai Security Parties”), from and against any liability, injury, death, loss, or damages to Entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their participation in the Sweepstakes (or related activities), their acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of a prize, or from any delay in receiving any prize awarded. Entrants’ obligations to indemnify Sonrai Security include actions arising (a) from any allegation that any entry or any related content infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, or (b) from any other violation of these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, Entrants agree that they have no right to bring (and covenant not to bring) any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against any Sonrai Security Party in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants acknowledge and agree that no Sonrai Security Party has now, or shall have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the non-infringement or protection of any copyright, trademark, patent, or any other claimed right or interest in related content.
12. Limitation of Liability: Sonrai Security is not responsible for: (a) lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries, or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware, or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic, or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. Entrants agree that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and Entrants waive all rights to claim any punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Governing Law: Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be only in the state or federal courts sitting within the State of New York, without waiver of any right of Sonrai Security to removal pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
14. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
16. Winners List: To obtain the list of Prize Winners (available one month after the drawing), mail a request for a copy of the Sweepstakes winners list with specificity as to associated event, including a self-addressed and stamped envelope, to ATTN: Event Marketing, Sonrai Security, Inc. Sonrai Security, Inc., 260 Madison Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016.
17. Sponsor: Sonrai Security, Inc., 260 Madison Ave, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016.