The Capital One loss of credit card applications for 106 million people is a sobering reminder that complexity stifles even the most sophisticated cloud teams. However, this will not deter the unstoppable growth of public cloud. We firmly believe that the public cloud will be more secure than enterprise data centers. But only by using a unique approach.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The anatomy of the Capital One breach
- How to minimize privilege and access
- How to minimize access paths
- The importance of baseline trust
- How to continuously monitor (beyond S3)
- Why configuration checks are not good enough