(Halifax, Fredericton, Montreal, Toronto, New York, Boston)
Sonrai Security is looking for a seasoned product manager with strong security knowledge of AWS Web Services, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud, and DevOps driven SAAS platforms to join their product development team and continue expanding their Sonrai Data Identity Governance (Dig) platform. In this role you will be reporting to the Product Management Lead, working closely with cross-functional development teams, product design, sales engineering, and marketing:
- Becoming an expert user of the Sonrai Dig - driving feedback / requirements and features into engineering.
- Working with customers and our customer success team to understand customer use cases and translating those use cases into product stories.
- Defining roadmaps, prioritizing features and ensuring communications to internal and external stakeholders are well coordinated and clear.
- Defining agile requirements and use cases for features and functionality.
- Working tightly with Product Designers, Sales and Customers on bringing the product roadmap to life and delighting our customers
- Analyzing a rapidly evolving market for trends, emerging opportunities within this space.
- Performing Competitive Analysis
- Building Pricing and packaging
- Communicating with field and sales teams the product direction and demonstrating features and functions to this audience.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Partners to deliver enablement and thought leadership materials.
- Identifying and Tracking use cases with Sales Engineering.
- Managing all life-cycle stages of a product feature from discovery through to maintenance.
- Helping Product Owners build out planning that intersects with Roadmap.
- Helping identify and build new content on the Sonrai Dig Platform.
The desired candidate will have/be:
- 5 years of Product Management experience.
- Ability to move quickly. We thrive for quality but love to release and iterate.
- Strong Decision Making and communication capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and drive multiple programs at the same time.
- A thirst for continual learning and self-driven knowledge acquisition
- Experience and technical understanding of cloud service providers
- Information Security knowledge is an asset
- Pricing and packaging experience.
- A proven technical depth that facilitates communications with developers and architects.
- Experience in Agile Development.
- Hands-on in a relentless pursuit for improvement and growth whether it be product, process, or organizational.
To apply for this role, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org