Sonrai Security is looking for a Dev-Ops engineer to join their development team, focusing on the deployment and orchestration of their Sonrai Data Identity Governance (Dig) Platform. In this position you will be:
- Working with a group of core-dev engineers orchestrating, monitoring, operating and automating the Sonrai Cloud Platform.
- Helping the team evolve their CI/CD Pipelines.
- Constantly refining the operation of the Sonrai Dig platform.
The desired candidate will have many of the following:
- An ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
- 3+ years with CI/CD deployments with workloads and/or infrastructure.
- 3+ years of hands-on practical experience in DevOps and securing production work loads.
- 3+ years of experience working in a cloud environment (AWS Preferred).
- 3+ year(s) experience running and orchestrating containers in a production environment.
- 2+ year(s) experience with Kubernetes, Helm and Operators.
- 3+ years of experience administrating Linux in production environment(s).
- 3+ year(s) experience in Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- 3+ year(s) experience with Grafana, Prometheus and ELK/EFK.
- 3+ years of experience on source control and build systems tooling (Git, Circle CI, GitHub).
- Strong scripting skills.
Desired, but not required, skills include:
- Proven experience building Git-Ops driven environments and pipelines.
- An in-depth understanding of AWS / Azure Public Cloud Services
- Programming experience in Go
- AWS Cloud Certifications
To apply send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com