August 18, 2020 3:00 pm ET
Eric Kedrosky, Director of Cloud Security Research, Sonrai Security & Dan Woods, Principal Analyst, Early Adopter Research
The best cloud security teams have a clear categorization of their environments, craft policies and controls appropriate to each, and then handle the alerts that come when controls detect problems. The idea of “Prevent Problems or Fix Them Fast” is to add as much automation as possible to both to remediate problems that are detected or prevent them from occurring in the first place. Just as the controls are adapted to each swimlane of activity, so must the remediation or prevention.
This webinar, presented by Dan Woods, technology analyst and founder of Early Adopter Research, and Eric Kedrosky, Director of Cloud Security Research and CISO of Sonrai Security, explains how to expand automation of both prevention and remediation so that the impact of vulnerabilities is minimized or even eliminated. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is the ideal process to speed up remediations and maximize prevention
- What does a high level security operations model look like?
- How best to apply different policies and frameworks to the categories of your cloud?
- What new forms of automation for remediation and prevention are being adopted?
- How do Remediation and Prevention Bots and Remediation bots work?
- What mechanisms are used in the development and staging process to block code promotion?
- Why would your company benefit from a “prevent problems or fix it fast” mindset?
- What tactics can help prevent problems or fix them fast?