What if you were able to take your entire company with you on the road? Imagine being able to bring all of your people, processes, and technology together in one place. This is what Microsoft Ignite 2021 will offer for DevSecOps, DevOps, Security, DevSecOps Application Security, and enterprise teams. Attendees can expect a conference that is tailored specifically for their needs as security professionals, but because Ignite ’21 is free and virtual, it’s a perfect opportunity to educate others on your team.
Wherever they are in the world, attendees will be treated to keynote speakers, deep-dives into topics, like data protection and threat intelligence; hands-on labs where they’ll learn how to implement solutions, like Azure Security Center; expert panels on hot-button topics like CIEM security or GDPR compliance; plus more than 20 sessions by international experts who have come together exclusively for this event dedicated to improving organizations.
As the Chief Information Security Officer of Sonrai Security, my primary job is to help our customers navigate their security journey while keeping the AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud environments safe. Our team would like to help you understand how you can identify and manage risk, increase security and improve operations while innovating within your business. With recent headlines around misconfigurations, data breaches, and unintended governance consequences, this is your chance to learn more about your cloud and improve your Azure cloud strategy.
Microsoft will use a variety of virtual methods to connect attendees with Microsoft engineers, subject matter experts and other presenters during Microsoft Ignite 2021:
- Connection Zone: This virtual meeting space will enable attendees to meet to discuss various topics, Humans of IT community sessions and local connection sessions with nearby Microsoft offices.
- Learning Zone: The Learning Zone delivers sessions that walk through various Microsoft Learn courses.
- Cloud Skills Challenge: This contest encourages attendees to build skills around cloud technologies to reinforce session learning and understanding.
- Ask-the-expert sessions: In these sessions, attendees can interact with engineers and partners who build Microsoft development tools.
- Product roundtables: These are opportunities to give Microsoft feedback on its products and services.
- One-on-one consultations: Attendees can participate in 45-minute sessions with a Microsoft engineer to discuss the design and migration of projects.
For those who are just getting started on their cloud journey, Sonrai offers you an opportunity to learn how to not only gain visibility into your identity and data security risks but also how to manage DevSecOps application security risks at the speed and scale of the cloud.
We hope you can join us virtually. You won’t want to miss it!