The cloud helps teams scale their infrastructure with unprecedented speed and agility. However, such rapid growth has created security and control roadblocks at every layer of the organization.
Consequently, when you’re building at the speed of the cloud, you have to be aware of what vulnerabilities you introduce and how they change over time. Is your cloud security scaling fast enough to catch them all?
Most security tools battle cyber threats using the old tried-and-true method of rules-based detection and static API polling. But this industry standard has its limitations and misses new and targeted attacks. What if, instead of endlessly writing and maintaining rules to identify bad actors and irregularities, you could base your cloud security on the standard, healthy operations of your environment?
If you’re only looking at your workloads at a static point in time, you’ll miss out on the real problems hidden by the speed of the cloud. Join our session to:
- Understand the ever-changing nature of the cloud and the risks associated
- Learn about vulnerabilities impacting workloads
- Detect potential critical workload vulnerabilities early
- Implement continuous monitoring security strategies
- Address the root cause of your cloud risk
- Evaluate tools for CWPP + CIEM + CSPM (CNAPP), so you can secure both your cloud platform and workload infrastructure