Eric Kedrosky, Director of Cloud Security Research, Sonrai Security & Dan Woods, Principal Analyst, Early Adopter Research
On Demand WebinarView Now
90% of Sonrai Security customers deployed have found unintended and mistaken data exposure in their public cloud. Monitoring for public ‘buckets’ is important but not enough. You’ll need more than some generic security concepts and corresponding security controls to see and secure your data and identity access. Using these, we will show you how you can create a stronger security posture around your data.
This webinar, presented by Dan Woods, technology analyst and founder of Early Adopter Research, and Eric Kedrosky, Director of Cloud Security Research and CISO of Sonrai Security, explains best practices for locking down sensitive data, answering questions such as:
- What is the best way to discover and secure “crown jewel data”?
- Does classification matter for identities and data?
- How can preventive controls help?
- What is the best way to “lockdown” access?
- How can you extend monitoring to all data, resources, and microservices?
- What are some real-world examples of success (and failure)?