Sonrai Security, a cloud-based security company, is looking for a stellar Content Marketing Manager for our team. He/she will own, develop, and implement Sonrai Security’s content strategy as we create a new category in a crowded security space. This person will be researching and producing high quality thought leadership content that drives traffic, engagement, and demand generation. Additional responsibilities include building and owning the content calendar, managing external resources, running social media for promotion, and sales enablement. This role would ideally be in NYC or Fredericton, NB (Canada( but can be remote (North America only).
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are self-motivated & passionate about winning. The role will report into the Director of Marketing.
- Ideate, develop, execute, and distribute compelling B2B SaaS content on technical topics
- You will own the development of content for all of Sonrai’s marketing platforms including website, blog, email, and social media
- Produce sales enablement and marketing materials such as downloadables, decks, press releases, case studies, and ads
- Sit with technical stakeholders and develop that into multiple valuable pieces of content
- Think outside the box to develop innovative content marketing approaches that competitively differentiate Sonrai Security and accelerate lead qualification
- Storyboard and develop messaging for all campaign deliverables, ensuring a consistent, clear message to customers, prospects, and partners
- Increase brand recognition and awareness by managing platforms such as social media (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook), website (SEO & content), digital ads, and more.
Desired candidates will have:
- 2-5 years of B2B tech content experience. IT or Security preferred!
- Clear, confident, and compelling writing style
- Experience establishing a content marketing strategy and executing in a fast-moving startup environment
- Ability to deeply understand what we do and put it into words and actions
- Good understanding of SEO and inbound marketing principles
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing and how to incorporate the entire marketing mix into demand generation campaigns
- Ability to take complex technical descriptions or videos and break them down into stories
- Collaborative and team-focused with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong storyboarding, message development skills
- Top-notch writing ability with a penchant for speed and accuracy
- Excited to work in a startup environment
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
To apply, send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org