Cloud data breaches follow distinct patterns that can be studied and learned from. In our ebook, we dissect five notorious and distinct types of cloud data breaches, breaking down how each was caused and how they could have been prevented. Each of these five is an archetype of a family of breaches. This eBook will detail the anatomy of each type of breach, what we can learn, what allowed the breach to happen, and preventative measures. Specifically, we breakdown identity and authentication for data storage, public cloud, misconfiguration, key and secret management, overprivilege identities, and insider threats.
Our Anatomy of 5 Notorious Cloud Data Breaches eBook will answer:
- How each data breach was caused and how they could have been prevented?
- What allowed the data breach to happen?
- Which preventative measures can you put in place to protect your cloud?
- Why are these data breaches the most common types in the public cloud?
- Who is most likely to be affected by these data breaches?
Complimentary eBook Anatomy of 5 Notorious Cloud Data Breaches
2019 SINET 16 INNOVATOR AWARD WINNER
Innovator award winner, Sonrai’s public cloud security platform provides a complete risk model of all identity and data relationships, including activity and movement across cloud accounts, cloud providers, and 3rd party data stores.