This ebook will cover the security benefits that come with combining Identity Security and Secrets Management in a multi-cloud Understand the principle of least privilege (POLP) and how today’s companies are making intelligent, tactical investments in protecting identity and data access to achieve a zero-trust environment in the public cloud. Operating under the principle of least privilege, as the name implies, is based on the premise of only granting necessary and sufficient permissions to identities to carry out their activities, for a limited time, and with the minimum rights required for their tasks. As a result, your organization reduces data and identity access risks across the organization and governs the data across Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS.
Our FREE Ultimate Guide to Least Privilege will answer:
- What do we mean by “too much privilege”?
- Why are control and access management of privileged identities so difficult?
- What kinds of identities are likely to be assigned or accumulate inflated levels of access, control, and privilege?
- How are the risks of overprivileged identities affecting your identity and data access?
- Which public cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP) is using the principle of least privilege?
- How can you take back control of identities and data security in your public cloud?