Apply to our Partner & Channel Sales Manager position.
Sonrai Security has experienced tremendous growth over the past year with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. Sonrai believes that cloud security channel partners are a critical piece to sustaining and accelerating that growth. Sonrai Security has a strong channel program with some of the leading VARs, MSPs, and GSIs in the world as part of the ecosystem.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales of their assigned channel, and managing their channel to achieve stated sales targets. He/She/They should be comfortable with sales forecasting and business planning. Experienced working with cyber Security channel partners. The candidate should be self-driven and have a desire to work for a fast-growing organization.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the Sonrai and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of Sonrai personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
You should have experience with:
- Previous experience in driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling in cyber security with partners such as Optiv, Guidepoint, Presidio, etc.
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based on developing and delivering service offerings tied to Sonrai product
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales
- Demonstrated progressive experience selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Sonrai teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and results-driven
- Ability to travel as per business needs and comply with the company’s travel policy
To apply for this role, please send a resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org