Sonrai Security, a cloud-based security company, is looking for a creative, self-starter to join their team to research and build Security Controls for their new Sonrai Data Identity Governance (Dig) Platform. In this role you will be:
- Developing Identity, Data and CSPM security controls for the Sonrai Dig Platform
- Researching and implementing scenarios in public cloud providers to test and validate security controls.
- Interfacing with Sonrai development squads to embed and extend security controls throughout all aspects of Sonrai Product Development.
- Interfacing with Product Management, Professional Services, and Sales to close gaps in security control content; identifying use cases and extending the Sonrai Security Knowledge base
Security Control Development
- Extending Sonrai Security Controls to ensure coverage of standard compliance frameworks across the multiple cloud providers.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineers at every phase of product development.
- Defining and validating data model requirements for security control for engineering initiatives.
- Enabling the development team by designing and implementing real world scenarios that can be tested repeatably in development processes.
- Interfacing with Product Designers to ensure a smooth user experience
Security Control Research
- Working with the Sonrai Platform to ensure completeness in coverage to support uses cases.
- Researching services, data and permissions for scenarios across public cloud providers.
- Researching Compliance Frameworks as they apply to different cloud providers.
- A background in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Compute (GCP) and/or Azure cloud providers.
- An understanding of how permissions, logging, APIs, CLIs and services work in the above Cloud Providers.
- Knowledge of Compliance Frameworks such as HIPAA, CIS, PCI.
- An understanding of Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Previous background in Security.
To apply send a resume to: email@example.com