Sonrai Security is looking for a Front-end Engineer to join their agile development team, working on the user interface of their new innovative Cloud Data Identity Governance (Dig) platform.
In this role, you will be:
- Working as a member of a small agile squad
- Building user interfaces in response to product and feature requirements.
- Interacting with Product Manager(s) and Designer(s) on user interface requirements.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Developing test harnesses for various UI Components.
- Optimizing front end components for maximum performance.
For this role, you will have:
- 3+ years-experience in building rich and interactive single page web applications
- 3+ years-experience with React and associated ecosystem
- B Sc. in Computer Engineering/Science or relevant field.
- Experience with common FE dev tools such as Webpack, NPM etc.
Preferred, but not required experiences, include:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authentication mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in cloud environments like AWS, Azure or Google.
- Experience with E2E testing
To apply send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com