Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company. It is named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and has offices in New York and New Brunswick, Canada. It recently secured $50M Series C funding and is backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures and Istari. For more information, visit https://sonraisecurity.com/
The Sonrai role of Cloud Solutions Architect in our Professional Services group reporting to the VP of Customer Success. This position can be located remotely with a focus on central and west coast working hours. The core responsibilities of the will include ensuring successful engagements with Sonrai end users. The role will have these critical functions:
- Building default content and integrations with the Sonrai product to provide security for customers out of the box. Items such as poor configuration of platform services, privilege escalation, or over-privileged access and data exposure issues.
- Adapting the Sonrai platform via custom content or integration to work within large enterprises during professional services engagements.
- Working with the Sonrai DevOps team to implement security or monitoring of the Sonrai Platform.
- Creation and execution of technical details for professional services scope of work(s).
- Work in collaboration with other team members and customer success to provide support to our growing client base in cloud security
- Advocate on behalf of a customer and work closely with sales and technical
account managers to advance a customer through their cloud security lifecycle
- Create and publish cloud security content in relation to our market and product feature sets as established by working closely with customers
Desired candidates will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience in cloud IAM systems.
- Experience in Data protection in public cloud
Experience in scripting languages and other automation and integration tooling
- Ability to travel up to 50% when required
- Experience and working knowledge of Scripting Languages such as Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and Git-Ops practices.
To apply send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com