Full Time Position Fredericton, NB
Sonrai Security is looking for a creative, hands-on, self-starter with a strong background in AWS public cloud to join their team and lead Cloud Operations of their industry leading Sonrai Data Identity Security (Dig) Platform. In this role, reporting to the VP of engineering, you will be:
- Ensuring cloud infrastructure is reliable, available, scalable and secure.
- Ensuring that critical applications meet the service level agreements (SLAs) and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Planning, tracking and maintaining cost efficient operations.
- Maintaining 24x7 continuous availability, monitoring and alerting.
- Working tightly with engineering and devops to drive towards 100% automation.
- Managing the on-call schedule for Sonrai Cloud Operations
- Ensuring that Sonrai Controls, Policies and Procedures are valid, properly in place and reported on for compliance and audit purposes.
The desired candidate will have:
- A proven track record in building and maintaining systems in AWS Public Cloud
- A thorough understanding and working experience in AWS Public Cloud services and capabilities.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- The ability to balance the need for innovation with stability and predictability in the platform.
- Experience and working knowledge of Scripting Languages, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and GitOps practices.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and communicate effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
To apply, send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org